Si B

Default Font keeps reverting to Times new roman in Word

Recently upgraded from Word 2000 to Word 2003, we have some custom fonts
which we used quite happily in Word 97 and 2000. When you select the font in
Word, when you start typing it simply reverts to TImes New Roman. I've
changed the normal style, set our font as the default, deleted normal.dot and
re-instated. The same thing happens on Word 2002 / XP. You can highlight and
then select the correct font, but as soon as you type anything, even in the
middle of the text in the correct font, it reverts to TNR.

Any ideas?