Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nancy Schomaker

Default When using cookbook template, how do I add pages?

I'm using Microsoft's Cookbook template but I can't seem to figure out how to
add pages for each section of the cookbook, i.e. Appetizers, Salads, etc.
I've never used a template before and if anyone can give me a tip, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol