Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LG LG is offline

Default Word won't single space any more. Any suggestions?

No matter what I choose in formatting, Word insists on double-spacing. I've
tried creating a new template to no avail. It also prints in double-space.
This happens when it wraps AND when I hit Enter. How do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline

Short term: try the solutions found in:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm.

Long term: learn about styles and paragraph formatting.
--
Charles Kenyon

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and questions to
the newsgroup so that others can learn from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"LG" wrote in message
No matter what I choose in formatting, Word insists on double-spacing.
I've
tried creating a new template to no avail. It also prints in double-space.
This happens when it wraps AND when I hit Enter. How do I fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On the Layout tab of Page Setup, make sure the vertical alignment is set
to Top. In Format | Paragraph, make sure that line spacing is set to Single
and that there is no Spacing Before/After.