how to hide the header on the first page?

Old October 5th 06, 06:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Shahabi

Default how to hide the header on the first page?

I tried the Microsift help and it sent me a link to a memo that I cannot see??!
Please give me writtn instructions.
Old October 5th 06, 06:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
faerie_bel

File -- Page Setup -- Layout tab

Check "Different First Page"

Old October 5th 06, 06:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Set a different first page header (page setup)
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old October 5th 06, 02:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

(Great timing - I actually need those directions for this weekend and didn't
have the link saved.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old October 5th 06, 03:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron

Audio course Header and footers:
Who Cares Who Dares Who Wins