Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ScottyNM ScottyNM is offline

Default Repeating bookmarks and check boxes

I have a doc that have two bookmarks: Main, Sec. In addition there are about
10 checkboxes. I want to create a template that pops up prompts or one
userform when opened and fills in the doc with the answers provided. One
problem I am running into is Main is used about 5 times. How can I take the
value entered in and fill it in on all five places. Also, I want the prompts
or userform to show up on the template but once saved to a .doc file I do not
want the prompts to be there, because the resulting doc file that is saved
will be sent to customers.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Write the values that are entered into the controls on the userform into
document variables and insert DOCVARIABLE fields at each of the locations
where you want the information to appear.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

_Hlt Bookmark GMc Microsoft Word Help 15 February 22nd 07 12:25 AM
Use Check Box field value in a form Anderflash Mailmerge 1 January 11th 07 03:53 PM
bookmarks shown in doc BorisS Microsoft Word Help 5 July 11th 06 11:37 PM
check boxes as radio buttons rose Microsoft Word Help 2 October 26th 05 07:54 PM
troubleshooting hyperlink bookmarks Kat Page Layout 2 August 29th 05 12:57 PM