Jeff Caldwell

Default "0" from Excel Data

Hello

I'm having problems configuring my mergefields to report a blank as opposed
to a "0" from an empty MSExcel field. These are text fields, but I can't
figure out how to set up the IF..THEN test. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Jeff
Doug Robbins

{ IF { MERGEFIELD fieldname } "" "{ MERGEFIELD fieldname } "" }

using Ctrl+F9 to insert the field delimiters { }and Alt+F9 to toggle of the
display of the field codes.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.