mindysue

Default The drop down form field is not showing drop downs. Why?

I have inserted a drop down form field in an XP Word document. The side
button that allows you to select from the list is not coming up. I have
already included the items for the list but it is still not bringing up that
side button. Why?
Jay Freedman

mindysue wrote:
I have inserted a drop down form field in an XP Word document. The
side button that allows you to select from the list is not coming up.
I have already included the items for the list but it is still not
bringing up that side button. Why?

Have you "protected the document for forms" yet? Use either Tools Protect
Document or the lock icon on the Forms toolbar.

See http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22 for more on forms.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman