Kara Patten

Default Calendar wizard in 2003?

I recently upgraded to Office 2003 and am looking for the calendar wizard (as
it existed in Word 2000). I've tried looking through the Office Online
templates and I don't see what I'm looking for. (but maybe I missed it.)

I used to be able to go into the wizard, select the style that I wanted,
portrait or landscape, and then select a specific set of months - May through
August of some specified year - and then click OK and up would pop the
calendar that I needed.

Is this possible in Word 2003? If so, how do I do it?

Thank you in advance for your help.