GRETAYLO

Default Grammer and Spell Check in English (UK) Permanently

I have tried changing the settings for the spell and grammer check to English
(UK) but it keeps swapping around with English (US) and English (UK)
throughout the document. I have Microsoft Office Student and Teacher Edition
2003 purchased in the UK.
Pat Garard

G'Day GRETAYLO,

Open a new Document
EditSelect All
ToolsLanguageSet Language...
Click English (UK) AND
Click the button 'Default'
Click 'Yes'
Click 'Ok'

All new Documents will be UK English.

For old Documents
Open each in turn
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"GRETAYLO" wrote in message
I have tried changing the settings for the spell and grammer check to English
(UK) but it keeps swapping around with English (US) and English (UK)
throughout the document. I have Microsoft Office Student and Teacher Edition
2003 purchased in the UK.

GRETAYLO

Cheers Mate

"GRETAYLO" wrote in message
I have tried changing the settings for the spell and grammer check to English
(UK) but it keeps swapping around with English (US) and English (UK)
throughout the document. I have Microsoft Office Student and Teacher Edition
2003 purchased in the UK.

spelling a grammer check problem abcd Microsoft Word Help 4 July 7th 05 06:51 PM
Spell check in a form protected document Ricky New Users 1 June 10th 05 02:02 AM
Spell Check Anne Mailmerge 3 May 21st 05 11:34 AM
followed all directions but spell check won't work and grammer ch. echo17 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 19th 05 08:20 PM
son in boston needs to install french spell check grammer in word. TCB Microsoft Word Help 1 February 13th 05 03:07 AM