Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debi Rogers

Default Moving multiple documents with hyperlinks

I have created about 20 documents (User Requirements) that contain hyperlinks
to one another. They are used on our internal network. I need to copy them
to a CD for an outside party to review. I created them with a hyperlink base
set to our network location. I would like to change that to the CD location.
Does anyone know whether it is possible to change the hyperlink base and
then apply a bulk change to all hyperlinks in the document?

Thanks,
--
Debi Rogers