Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pete Rothery Pete Rothery is offline

Default Excell Charts to Word

I have recently changed from Office XP to Office 2003.
With XP I could cut charts from excell and past them into word (as a
picture) and they retained font formatting 9or appeared to) and looked nice.
With 2003 I lose the fonts and get poor quality text and the appearance is
tatty.

is there a way back??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?UGV0ZSBSb3RoZXJ5?=,

I have recently changed from Office XP to Office 2003.
With XP I could cut charts from excell and past them into word (as a
picture) and they retained font formatting 9or appeared to) and looked nice.
With 2003 I lose the fonts and get poor quality text and the appearance is
tatty.

is there a way back??

If you select the chart, then hold Shift and use "Copy as Picture", switch to
Word and paste is it any better?

And make sure you upgrade your graphics card and printer drivers, as that may
also affect the result.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org