Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
juan juan is offline

Default How could I create a htlm sign for background?

I want to insert a design sign in my outlook mail, but I have no clue about
how to do it. Anyone there knew how to do so? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Juan

Juan wrote:
I want to insert a design sign in my outlook mail, but I have no clue about
how to do it. Anyone there knew how to do so? Thanks

I've never heard the term "design sign", but you're better off asking
this in a newsgroup/forum for Outlook (this one here is for Word), anyway.

Greetings
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |