Jimbu

Default How can I print multiple sheets of the same label?

I'm trying to print several sheets of labels for the wine bottles in my wine
cellar.
--
Thanks, Jim Butcher
Jay Freedman

Jimbu wrote:
I'm trying to print several sheets of labels for the wine bottles in
my wine cellar.

In the Label dialog, select "Full sheet of same label" and then click the
New Document button instead of Print. When you see the new document, you can
go to File Print and set any number of copies.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman