SongbirdKLN

Default Label Merge in Microsoft 2003 with Excel Data

My data is in Excel and I am merging into labels. The first page is great.
I lose one record when I go to the next page and subsequent pages. HELP.
Stuart Troy

This occurs because you have the "NEXT RECORD" field at the very start of
the page, AND at the very end of the page.

Simply remove the "NEXT RECORD" field from the start, and you won't lose a
record.

You may need to turn field codes on to see the "NEXT RECORD" field in your
document.
Click Tools | Options | View | Check the Field Codes box.

Happy merging.
Stuart
Sydney, Australia

Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm
The first label should not have a NEXT record field.