Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mariachi mariachi is offline

Default microsoft word 2000

I lost the microsoft 2000 key, I have the disk but no jacket! can any
body help me !! I have windows 98

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Microsoft what 2000?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"mariachi" wrote in message
oups.com...
I lost the microsoft 2000 key, I have the disk but no jacket! can any
body help me !! I have windows 98

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Sorry - didn't read that quite fast enough. Ignore the first post.

Did you get your copy of Word with your computer or did you purchase it
separately?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"mariachi" wrote in message
oups.com...
I lost the microsoft 2000 key, I have the disk but no jacket! can any
body help me !! I have windows 98

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aalaan Aalaan is offline

It says it in the subject line!

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Microsoft what 2000?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"mariachi" wrote in message
oups.com...
I lost the microsoft 2000 key, I have the disk but no jacket! can any
body help me !! I have windows 98

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

Since it is out of support, MS won't be able to give you a new key.

"Aalaan" wrote in message
| It says it in the subject line!
|
| "JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
| Microsoft what 2000?
|
| --
|
| JoAnn Paules
| Microsoft MVP - Publisher
|
| How to ask a question
| http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
|

| "mariachi" wrote in message
| oups.com...
| I lost the microsoft 2000 key, I have the disk but no jacket! can any
| body help me !! I have windows 98

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Read my next post! I corrected myself immediately after hitting the send!
And thank you for keeping me on my toes! Now you can stop exclaiming at me!

--

"Aalaan" wrote in message
It says it in the subject line!

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Microsoft what 2000?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"mariachi" wrote in message
oups.com...
I lost the microsoft 2000 key, I have the disk but no jacket! can any
body help me !! I have windows 98

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aalaan Aalaan is offline

Sorry. What happens on my newsreader is that I frequently get posts after I
have sent out mine, by which time the OP has already been answered for
example...

"Aalaan" wrote in message
It says it in the subject line!

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Microsoft what 2000?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"mariachi" wrote in message
oups.com...
I lost the microsoft 2000 key, I have the disk but no jacket! can any
body help me !! I have windows 98

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Newsreaders can be sticky that way. ;-)

We're cool, right?

--

"Aalaan" wrote in message
It says it in the subject line!

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Microsoft what 2000?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"mariachi" wrote in message
oups.com...
I lost the microsoft 2000 key, I have the disk but no jacket! can any
body help me !! I have windows 98

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Nope. I read that at 5:30 this morning just before I left for work. Just be
glad you don't share the road with me at that hour if I read that poorly.
;-)

--

"Aalaan" wrote in message
It says it in the subject line!