Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Philippe

Default e-mail merge using Word and Outlook

Hello,

I used Word to create an e-mail to be merged and sent to a specific list of
e-mail address. the creation did not create any trouble. However, when
sending, I had to confirm that i allowed a 3rd party application to send an
e-mail for each of the e-mail sent (I even had to wait 5 secs between each of
the confirmation). This went ok, as I had only 17 emails to send, but I
cannot imagine if I had 100 or even more...

Is there a way I can set Outlook, or Word, so that it will bypass this
warning and let me send the e-mails in one go?

Thanks

Philippe