Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
bbb

Default Merging with {INCLUDEPICTURE}

Hello,
Note: This post involves GoldMine CRM software's interaction with Word 2000,
but the functionality I am working with is in Word.

I am able to get Word 2000 to include pictures in labels in a merge by using

{INCLUDEPICTURE "C:\\folder\\image.gif"}

as a merge field. during merge, I would like to use this ability to accept a
value from a field in GoldMine 6.5 that holds the name and path of an image
associated with that contact, like a logo. Word creates a placeholder only
for the image, and cannot find it by using

{INCLUDEPICTURE "{code to return GoldMine value = C:\\folder\\image.gif}"}

as a merge field. Both versions should display the image, but only the first
one does. Since I want each label to display the logo image for that
contact, the second way would be much better.

Any ideas?

thanks, Bill