Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office Beginner Office Beginner is offline

Default "Send for Review" Question

When I send a document for review, the e-mail does not include my signature
line and information automaticaly like it does in my other emails and
replies. Is there a way to correct this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
smh smh is offline

If you are using OL, and have signatures created, from the menu bar click
Insert, and then Signatures.

--
sherri

"Office Beginner" wrote:

When I send a document for review, the e-mail does not include my signature
line and information automaticaly like it does in my other emails and
replies. Is there a way to correct this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office Beginner[_2_] Office Beginner[_2_] is offline

Yes, I know that you can insert. I was looking for a way that a signature
could be automatically displayed. Thanks for trying.

"Office Beginner" wrote:

When I send a document for review, the e-mail does not include my signature
line and information automaticaly like it does in my other emails and
replies. Is there a way to correct this?

My Review Tab ribbon in Word 2007 does not have an "Ink Group" Wendy Smith Microsoft Word Help 0 September 21st 07 06:12 PM
Email "Send-To" Question JW New Users 3 May 30th 07 07:58 PM
Wd 2003: can't stop "formatting" on Review toolbar Nyco_ork Microsoft Word Help 0 February 26th 07 03:34 AM
Where do I find the "Display for review" option? Sophia New Users 1 August 28th 06 12:41 PM
How can I default the display for review toolbar to "Final"? Wayne Microsoft Word Help 2 November 5th 05 11:10 PM