Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sicnhead

Default How do I lock a textbox to make it uneditable?

I am creating a letterhead for a company and I have three texboxes that
contain information that I wan to lock so that the text cannot be edited. I
also have a graphic in the center of the page that I want to lock. Basically
I am trying to create an electronic letterhead for email and other such
correspondence. Thank you for your time and help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

You may want to create it properly then. See the instructions he
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...osoft_word.htm
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft _word.htm
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"sicnhead" wrote in message
I am creating a letterhead for a company and I have three texboxes that
contain information that I wan to lock so that the text cannot be edited.
also have a graphic in the center of the page that I want to lock.
Basically
I am trying to create an electronic letterhead for email and other such
correspondence. Thank you for your time and help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "How can I prevent users from editing the header of a
document in Word 2000 or higher?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...PlusHeader.htm

or, the article "How can I prevent users from editing the header of a Word
97 document?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...rd97Header.htm

--
Hope this helps.