k f h

Default Highlighting Text

Hi All,

I'm working on a 4 page doument which contains, a heading sub headings, data
files and a chart. I need to change the body of the document to a different
Font. How do I just Highlight these areas only without the headings so I can
change all the text in one go.

Thanks,

kfh.

tjtjjtjt

What version of Word are you using?
Did you Format your Heading using Styles?

If you are using Styles, just update the Style for the body paragraphs, and
they will update Automatically. There should be an option in the Format
menu--either Styles or Styles and Formatting, depending on your version. You
can edit the Style from that point.

In Word 2002 or later, you can use the Styles and Formatting Task Pane to
select all text formatted the same way.

In Word 2000, you could use Find and Replace to Replace Repalce formatting.
Just click on the More Button and then the Format button. Choose the
necessary options and then run the Find and Replace.

tj

"k f h" wrote:

Hi All,

I'm working on a 4 page doument which contains, a heading sub headings, data
files and a chart. I need to change the body of the document to a different
Font. How do I just Highlight these areas only without the headings so I can
change all the text in one go.

Thanks,

kfh.

tjtjjtjt

If you are only looking to make this change on page 4 only, you may need to
go with the Find and Replace option (of the options I listed, anyway)
regardless of your version.

tj

"k f h" wrote:

Hi All,

I'm working on a 4 page doument which contains, a heading sub headings, data
files and a chart. I need to change the body of the document to a different
Font. How do I just Highlight these areas only without the headings so I can
change all the text in one go.

Thanks,

kfh.

k f h

Hi tj,

My document is like this.

(Header)
(Body text)
(Graph)
(Body text)
Ect I need to highlight just the body text to change the font, in excel you
can hold the shift or ctrl key to highlight, I just wondered if there was a
way of doing the same thing in word 2000.

Thanks,

kfh.