Shelley Liebman

Default mail merge document

I have a mail merge document originally created in Word 97 that we have now
opened and are using successfully in Word 2003. My question is, when I first
open this document up, I get a dialog box telling me..."opening this document
will run the following SQL command....."....and "data from the database will
be placed in your document, do you wish to continue?"
Is this just asking me if I do indeed want the data from the data source
linked with the document? If so, does anyone know how I can turn this off,
because I do want to keep the data linked and don't need to be told about it
each time I open it up.

See "Opening This Will Run the Following SQL Command" Message When You Open
a Word Document
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=825765

"Shelley Liebman" wrote in
message ...