Mary

Default My keyboard won't work in Word but works everywhere else, why?

I can't type in word but my keyboard works everywhere else, any idea why?
Anne Troy

I would try Word troubleshooting.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Mary" wrote in message
I can't type in word but my keyboard works everywhere else, any idea why?

garfield-n-odie

It could be because you have not activated your Word/Office
software, or because you have an expired trial version of Office
2003. What happens if you start Word and click on Help |
Activate Product? If you are already activated, a dialog box
saying so will appear. If you are not activated, the Activation
Wizard will start. If you have an expired trial version, a
dialog box will prompt you to enter a valid product key or
purchase a key online.

Mary wrote:

I can't type in word but my keyboard works everywhere else, any idea why?

New Works Template-Word 2003 SueCaliforniaGirl Microsoft Word Help 17 October 28th 05 06:29 PM
CPU Usage When working with a Template I Created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 6 May 24th 05 04:38 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
WordPerfect keyboard macro>Word equivalent? Anty New Users 2 March 13th 05 06:23 PM