Frank Wagner

Default Problems with cursor and arrow

I have a laptop with a touch pad. When I'm typing documents, frequently the
arrow remains at one spot while the cursor moves on with my typing. Suddenly
the couror moves to where the arrow remained and I'm typing in the wrong
spot. I suspect that somehow I touched the touch pad, and the cursor moved
to the spot of the arrow. I've set the touch pad at the highest setting, but
problem still occurs.

Is there any way I can set it up so that the arrow follows the cursor? Or
is there any other way I can deal with this problem?

Any help would be appreciated

Frank Wagner
--
Frank Wagner