Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PSU_Pat

Default I need to reset default envelope font to black. Dell A920

Please help me reset default envelope font to Times Roman 12 Black. I change
the font color in options on the envelope window and then press default to
change. I don't get an error message. It still prints in a pink color ink.
This is the only error from either the printer or Word. Windows XP Pro, Word
2003 Dell All in one A920.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Some printers (for reasons unknown) use a composite black for printing
envelopes instead of true black. That is, instead of using the ink from the
black cartridge, they make up black from the inks in the color cartridge(s).
If you are low on any of those inks, you will not get anything resembling
black.