Lori

Default Footer Missing

I'm seeing this issue more and more. We get documents from the outside. We
are using Word 2000.

The margins will appear fine, Top, Bottom, Right and Left set to 1" and
Header Footer both set to .5". There can be several sections and all
sections appear to have the margins set fine.

However there is no bottom footer. No dashed line, no paragraph mark, no
place to type.