Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roxanne Roxanne is offline

Default insert document into outlook message

I'd like to insert a Word document with graphics into an Outlook e-mail
message, not as an attachment.

Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As you have no control over how the user chooses to receive their email, you
are probably wasting your time. The best way to send the document would be
as an .pdf attachment. You can then be sure of what the user will receive.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP