Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tara Tara is offline

Default How do I edit a resume template?

I need to save space on my resume and don't want my name and address on each
page (it's automatically repeating). But I can't seem to find a way to delete
these cells. I can't even select them in any way or put my cursor in it
(other than the first one on the first page). I'm using the chronological
resume (modern design),
Thanks,