Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Automatic coloring of table cells

Quite possibly not an issue of the number of buttons but of specific ones,
including "Different first page" and "Different odd and even."

"Dennis" wrote in message

"Dennis" wrote:

We are experiencing the same problem with color in the tables on the
display (not in print). We have reset the Quick Access Toolbar. Just
wondering if anyone has found out how many tools we can place back on it.

"Koja" wrote:

Please help; whenever I select and/or type into a Word 2007 Table Cell,
the
entire cell is colored dark blue and I cannot see the cursor or text.
This is
an incredible annoyance; I cannot find a way to turn the
feature/annoyance
off. This makes working with tables almost impossible and I use them
daily;
can someone please help me? Thank you in advance... Koja