Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pgluth1 pgluth1 is offline

Default Word 2003: drop down menus & tabs & arrow keys

I have just created a form with a series of drop down menus. I can use the
tab key to get to the next box but have two, probably unrelated problems:

1. When I get to a tabbed (protected form mode) box, I can only use the
mouse key to make a selection. I would prefer to use the up / down arrows,
but if I do that it goes to the next box. What switch / option have I
forgotten?

2. I have set limits on the size of the options in some of my fill in boxes
- form Social Security Numbers it reads xxx - xx - xxxx. How do I make the
cursor advance to the next field automatically after entering the correct
numbers instead of using the tab key again?

Thanks - I have searched through a few forums and haven't seen this come
up.