Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Singapore Web Design Singapore Web Design is offline

Default How to span/split a tall picture to multiple pages

Hello,

As in title - I am trying to span an image to multiple pages without having
to manually cut it using an image editor.

For example, a picture that is 3 pages height and 1 page width - it should
split into 3 pages nicely rather than one page containing the partial image.

I would prefer not to split the picture, but store it as one whole image in
the word document, with the images continuing into the next page if too tall
to fit in one page.

Thanks in advance.

--
Singapore Web Design