Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Launicaliz Launicaliz is offline

Default what happened to auto complete of auto texts?

With Word 97 I used to be able to type the first letters of a previously
entered auto text and the entire auto text entry would pop up. Then I would
hit enter and it would auto-complete the auto text entry.
Can I still do this with Word 2007? How?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ritzput ritzput is offline

is autocomplete like starting to type "to whom" and have
"To Whom It May Conern:" automatically enter?

I tried hitting F3 and nothing happens? does my Flock have to be on or off?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

No, AutoComplete was removed from Word 2007 (except for dates, sometimes).
You can still type the first few letters and press F3 to insert the entry.

"Launicaliz" wrote in message
With Word 97 I used to be able to type the first letters of a previously
entered auto text and the entire auto text entry would pop up. Then I
would
hit enter and it would auto-complete the auto text entry.
Can I still do this with Word 2007? How?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The AutoText entry must be present in the list, and you must be typing the
first few letters of a unique entry name.

"ritzput" wrote in message
this if for word 2007