marketing@tristatehand

Default How do I remove the text box on left?

I somehow put a text box on the left side of my screen. It has toolbars that
can move it up & down or left & right just like the normal screen that I now
have on the right side of the screen. When there is text in the right side,
it is shown on the left side also.

Well, there should be Close buttons on both windows. And there's a floating
toolbar with a Close Side by Side button if that's the issue.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Sounds like you're using "Compare Side by Side" from the Window menu? Or
you've tiled two windows vertically?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"marketing@tristatehand"

wrote in message

I somehow put a text box on the left side of my screen. It has

toolbars
that
can move it up & down or left & right just like the normal screen that

now
have on the right side of the screen. When there is text in the right

side,
it is shown on the left side also.

That is the Document Map; I actually considered that possibility but didn't
see how it could be described as mirroring the text in your document. If it
is a copy of your document, then you're in big trouble, as that would
suggest that everything in your document is a heading.

wrote in message

I somehow put a text box on the left side of my screen. It has

toolbars
that
can move it up & down or left & right just like the normal screen

that
now
have on the right side of the screen. When there is text in the

right
side,
it is shown on the left side also.

how can i remove newline in text i want to paste andre Microsoft Word Help 1 March 27th 05 03:40 PM
How do I permanently remove text that shows up in a new word docu. Jan C Microsoft Word Help 3 January 6th 05 04:33 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Word 2000: need to expand the header to the left; left text margi. [email protected] Page Layout 1 December 14th 04 07:54 PM
How do I remove a text box without removing the text from the doc. NormaJean Microsoft Word Help 2 December 13th 04 05:25 PM