Enable Spell Check in Protected Document??

Old February 2nd 06, 08:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Enable Spell Check in Protected Document??

Is there any way to allow for spelling and grammar checks within a protected
document? The document contains a number of form fields but needs the entire
thing protected to prevent users from 'getting creative'. These same users
flunked spelling class!!
Old February 2nd 06, 08:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...ProtectDoc.htm
and http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm .

Old February 21st 06, 09:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hey, if you are stilling looking for a solution to this, that isn't 37 pages
long. Try this link. I had the same issue and went to the web site suggested
earlier and wasn't willing mess with all that code. With some help from the
great people at vbaexpress.com we came up with this solution. It's MUCH
shorter.

http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle....f4ed885de93a78
--
Thanks!
Tracy

Old February 27th 19, 02:42 PM
hollidayvi hollidayvi is offline

I tried this and it worked beautifully on my computer, however when I emailed it and had someone test it, it didn't work on their computer...

Now what?

I realize this thread is quite old, but I'm desperate for help and would be incredibly grateful for the help!

Originally Posted by TracyJ View Post