How do I double underline text in the document

Old April 7th 08, 02:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
procrastinator_070

Default How do I double underline text in the document

How do I double underline text in the document? Is it even possible?
Old April 7th 08, 02:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 18:08:00 -0700, procrastinator_070
wrote:

How do I double underline text in the document? Is it even possible?

Yes, it's possible. Select the text to be underlined, right-click it and choose
Font. In the Font dialog, open the Underline dropdown and choose the double
underline.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Old April 7th 08, 02:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Word's default keyboard shortcut for double-underlining is Ctrl+Shift+D.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

wrote:

How do I double underline text in the document? Is it even possible?

Yes, it's possible. Select the text to be underlined, right-click it and
choose
Font. In the Font dialog, open the Underline dropdown and choose the
double
underline.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
so all may benefit.

Old April 7th 08, 02:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Thanks, Herb. I almost never use double-underlining, so I forgot that it
even had a shortcut.

wrote:

How do I double underline text in the document? Is it even possible?

Yes, it's possible. Select the text to be underlined, right-click it
and choose
Font. In the Font dialog, open the Underline dropdown and choose the
double
underline.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Old February 28th 19, 10:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Sunday, April 6, 2008 at 6:08:00 PM UTC-7, procrastinator_070 wrote:
How do I double underline text in the document? Is it even possible?

Herb is a really dumb name tbh