Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Reza Reza is offline

Default How do I insert a publsiher document on a word document?

I'm trying to insert a publisher file on a word document. I've tried with
insert option. It's not working. Is there any alternative?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Do you have Publisher? Have you tried "Select All" ctrl+a, copy/paste? You will
lose much of the formatting. If you don't have the Publisher program you cannot
insert a Publisher file into Word.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/