Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire Joe McGuire is offline

Default Word 2003-Page Orientation

I have a long Word 2003 document with all pages in portrait orientation
except one. That page contains a table the size of which requires landscape
orientation. I have always done this by inserting section breaks before and
after this page. But now for some reason I can't get the orientation to
change either on-screen or in my printer. When I check the page orientation
in that page (section) it is set to landscape. Suspecting typical Word
corruption (this document was made from previous versons of the same stuff)
I did the usual copy-and-paste all but the last few empty paragraphs. Gt eh
same problem in the new document. Any suggestions? In the alternative,
maybe I should revise this particular page and rotate the table 45 degrees.
That way the orientation can be the same as the rest of the document and
maybe I'd need one less section break. Is there a way to do that?