Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nathan 119 nathan 119 is offline

Default Swis721 LtEx BT how can I get this font in Word 2003?

How can I use this font in Word 2003?
It was my favorite in Word 97, but is not supported on my new system.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

If you own a license for this commercial font, simply copy the .ttf file to
the new computer and install it in the Windows\Fonts folder (while viewing
that folder in Windows Explorer, select File Install New Font). All
TrueType fonts installed there are available in any version of Word.

If you're having trouble installing the font, see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...nFontProbs.htm.

If you don't own a license, you'll have to buy it. It's available from a
number of font sites that you can locate through Google, for instance
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/bitstre...ype-tt/243828/.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman