Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
express scribe express scribe is offline

Default attaching express scribe to word

Hi, I am near illiterate on computer, and fumbling around. Can anyone tell
me in easy steps how to attach an express scribe to word 2003 document?

Much appreciated, going nuts here.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Express Scribe appears to be dictation software that will handle a variety
of audio formats and seems to have nothing to do with Word?

express scribe wrote:
Hi, I am near illiterate on computer, and fumbling around. Can
anyone tell me in easy steps how to attach an express scribe to word
2003 document?

Much appreciated, going nuts here.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
express scribe[_2_] express scribe[_2_] is offline

I am transcribing medical info from dictatation and I know it can be done. I
can pull up express scribe, but cannot seem to attach to my word document in
order that I can transcribe notes. It just disappears. I have no idea what I
am doing wrong. Thank for your help