Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MoJR

Default adding pages

I am trying to create a single document that has four separate forms.
Two of the forms use the same information. One form is built on pleading
paper.
1. How do I add these forms into one document?
2. I would like to auto populate the two similar forms. My attempts at
this have failed thus far.
I also discovered while trying to copy the form built on pleading paper,
the vertical lines running the full length of the paper do not transfer. I
also discovered that trying to add a new page after this form resulted in the
new page being formatted as pleading paper.
Thank You!