GrtZucchini

Default Paginating a booklet

Is there anyway to print a small booklet in a manner that will have the pages
located and numbered correctly? If I have two articles, one of four pages
and the other five, each saved as a separate file with their pages numbered
in sequence, can I print them on 8 1/2 X 11 paper in landscape to be folded
in half so that each page will show properly and be correctly numbered.

For example, the sheet should have page 1 on the right and page eight on the
left and, on the reverse, page two on the left and page seven on the right.
Can I do this in the Office version of Word or Publisher in an easier fashion
than setting up each page laboriously on the side of each sheet/ Thank you.

GrtZucchini

Thank you Ms. Barnhill, this is exactly what I was looking for. This is my
first time on this forum and I find it mind boggling. One lesson learned is
not to wait a day to check for the reply. Had to search back 7 pages what
with all the questions pouring in.