Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
help help is offline

Default how do import a designed business card from publisher to Word?

I have designed a business card on Publisher and want to print it on Avery
Business Card form, can the designed card be exported to Word for purpose of
printing?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Why don't you just print it from Publisher?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]