Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Dave is offline

Default Editing normal.dotm in word 2007

When I open word 2007 it opens to a blank page. It has defaults that I don't
care for and would like to change IE Font, Style, etc. How do I set it so the
font is changed to 12 instead of 11 each time I open it in word 2007. Is
there an easy way to do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

To change your default, create a new document based on the Normal template.
Then on the Home tab, in the Font group, click the Dialog Box Launcher to
display the Font dialog box. Make your desired selections and at the bottom
click Default, and then confirm the change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton

What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

"Dave" wrote in message
When I open word 2007 it opens to a blank page. It has defaults that I
don't
care for and would like to change IE Font, Style, etc. How do I set it so
the
font is changed to 12 instead of 11 each time I open it in word 2007. Is
there an easy way to do it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

You're welcome. I'm glad you found it easy, since that is what you asked
for. ;-)