Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelly Kelly is offline

Default Attachment application type wrong

Every time I attach a Word doc (with extension .doc) onto my Yahoo or Webmail
accounts, the application type ends up as pdf. Is this a problem with Word
or a problem with my web browser? How do I fix?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It sounds like a file association problem on your PC - see How to
re-register Word when problems crop up opening files
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ReRegisterWord.htm