Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cyp Cyp is offline

Default How do I insert words I have in my auto text as I type.

How do I insert words that I have added in my auto text as I type. I have
Office 2007
On my previous Office version 2003 I just started typing the word and hit
Enter

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Note also that AutoText entries can often be replaced by formatted
AutoCorrect entries.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Cyp" wrote in message
How do I insert words that I have added in my auto text as I type. I
have
Office 2007
On my previous Office version 2003 I just started typing the word and
hit
Enter

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Can they? Yes. Will they? Perhaps. When? I don't know, but don't count on it
being before the next major version.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman