Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SK teacher SK teacher is offline

Default clipart problem

I installed some fonts I needed for kindergarten, and now my clipart search
shows nothing. I used it yesterday and found say 25 pictures on butterflies,
and today it says "no results found"...what do I do now?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

See if emptying your temporary cache helps. In Internet Explorer, tools,
Internet Options, delete files. You can compact and repair your Organizer. Open
the Organizer from Start, Microsoft Office Tools, when the Organizer opens,
tools, compact. Detect and repair is in the Help pull down.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/