Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
smiely smiely is offline

Default Adding power point to word document

I am working on a final paper for a college class and do not know how to add
the slide show from power point to my word document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can certainly insert a PowerPoint object into a Word document, but you
cannot run a slide show unless you first open the presentation in its own
window (for example by double-clicking the presentation object in the Word
document).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"smiely" wrote in message
I am working on a final paper for a college class and do not know how to
add
the slide show from power point to my word document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

The closest you can get is to Save As the PowerPoint as the PPS format, then
use Insert Object, Display as icon, embed this PPS file into your Word
document. Then clicking the icon will run the slideshow.
Hope this helps
DeanH