Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
andrl andrl is offline

Default Every 'New Document' has writing in it...how do I make it blank ag

Whenever I open a new document in word, it opens with a table that has the
company name, address and contact info. We don't know how it got on there.
Its like the default template is this new one with a table and we want it to
be blank again. How can we change it back to a blank document???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

See:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm