Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
klfb

Default Printing a table of the mail merge database

Thank you very much for you help. I did as you instructed and was able to
get the data in the format I wanted. I appreciate your assistance! - klfb

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Use a Directory type mailmerge main document to which you attach the same
data source and in which you have a one row table into the cells of which
you insert the merge fields. When you execute that merge to a new document,
it will contain a table with one row of data for each record in the data
source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"klfb" wrote in message
Hi - I created a mail merge document a while ago and all was well. I now
want to print out the database so I can keep better track of the people I
sent the document to, but I can't seem to figure out how to do that.
Online
help doesn't seem to cover this. Does anyone know how to do it?
Basically,
I'd like a spreadsheet view of the database I entered. Thx.