Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane S Diane S is offline

Default Avery 5567 Hanging File labels template

When I open the template in Avery US Letter, the template does not look
anything like the label stock. Please help!
--
Diane
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Avery has a lot of templates. Try their website.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Diane S" wrote in message
When I open the template in Avery US Letter, the template does not look
anything like the label stock. Please help!
--
Diane

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane S Diane S is offline

I figured out the solution. Placing the text at the bottom of the label
prints it out in the center. It took trial and error because the template in
Word 2007 looks nothing like the label stock.
--
Diane

"Diane S" wrote in message
When I open the template in Avery US Letter, the template does not look
anything like the label stock. Please help!
--
Diane

how do I get a template for Avery 5266 file folder labels Irene Microsoft Word Help 3 April 24th 23 02:53 PM
Template for file folder labels AVery 5366? kali Page Layout 2 August 3rd 07 10:14 PM
avery 5567 joe Page Layout 1 June 28th 07 10:16 AM
template for hanging file folder labels ? thinking Microsoft Word Help 1 January 20th 07 04:15 PM
How do I download template for Avery labels 5567? Bruns Microsoft Word Help 1 March 13th 05 04:58 AM