gc

Default How to make the full page of graphic to a fix position.

I have a docoment with one image occupy an whole page. I'd like to make this
page in the fixed page. Let's say this page should be alway be in page 5.
If I modify my text in page 4, this change should not change the graphic
page's position. Can anybody tell how to do it? I can make the image in
fixed position if there are some text in the same page but I can not make
the full image page in the fix position.

GC

Jay Freedman

gc wrote:
I have a docoment with one image occupy an whole page. I'd like to
make this page in the fixed page. Let's say this page should be alway
be in page 5. If I modify my text in page 4, this change should not
change the graphic page's position. Can anybody tell how to do it? I
can make the image in fixed position if there are some text in the
same page but I can not make the full image page in the fix position.

GC

Word can't do that. There must be at least one paragraph mark on the page
with the graphic, because Word requires each graphic to have an "anchor"
point in the regular text, and the anchor must be on the same page as the
graphic. That also means that text can't "flow" past the anchor point.

If you must use Word, you're going to have to make a final adjustment of the
graphic's position after all text editing has been completed. If there are a
lot of graphics like this in the document, use a page layout program like
Publisher instead.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman